Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The Quality Cross Check Program:
- Provides a solution for monitoring performance across multiple instruments and is in compliance with the CMS directive regarding proficiency testing on multiple instruments.
- Simplifies instrument comparability efforts by providing custom reports with both peer group comparison and instrument comparability statistics.
- Three 1.0‑mL liquid specimens
- Designed for molecular multiplex panel users.
- Report up to three instruments.
- Shipment A: May 20
- Shipment B: October 21