Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
HPATH educates pathologists, hematopathologists, and hematologists with an interest in hematopathology to assess and improve their diagnostic skills in hematopathology.
- Clinical history and relevant laboratory data
- At least one online, whole slide image of peripheral blood, bone marrow, spleen, lymph node or other tissue
- Results of ancillary studies such as immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, FISH, karyotyping, and molecular studies, where appropriate.
- Case discussion and discussion of differential diagnoses.
- Each case includes assessment questions.
- See system requirements.
- Reporting option with CME credit for each additional pathologist/hematologist (within the same institution)
- Must order in conjunction with program HPATH
- Earn a maximum of 12.5 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) per pathologist and a maximum of 12.5 CE credits per hematologist for completion of an entire year
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Powered by DigitalScope® technology
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activities are available
Shipment A: May 16
Shipment B: November 14