Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- The Fine‑Needle Aspiration Glass Slide Education program is an interlaboratory educational opportunity to assess participants’ screening and interpretive skills. FNAG cases may include more than one slide of varying stains and/or preparations used on fine‑needle aspirations.
- Cases may include static online images that incorporate radiology and multiple aspects of pathology to support the interpretation.
- Participants will receive an evaluation via email shortly after submitting results online.
- Reporting option with CME or CE credit for each additional pathologist/cytotechnologist (within the same institution); must order in conjunction with program FNAG
- Earn a maximum of 10 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist and a maximum of 10 CE credits per cytotechnologist
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
Shipment A: May 9
Shipment B: September 19