Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The Neuropathology Program helps anatomic pathologists, neuropathologists, and trainees assess and improve their diagnostic skills and learn about new developments in neuropathology. Each shipment of this educational program includes eight cases that cover the spectrum of neoplastic and nonneoplastic disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous systems, including infectious, degenerative, developmental, demyelinating, traumatic, toxic‑metabolic, vascular, and neuromuscular diseases. In addition, each mailing will include a mini‑symposium that focuses on a specific problem area in neuropathology, which relates to at least four of the eight cases.
- Reporting option with CME credit for each additional pathologist (within the same institution); must order in conjunction with Survey NP
- Online activity providing eight cases and a mini‑symposium
- Includes option to download program content
- Earn a maximum of 10 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist
- Powered by DigitalScope® technology
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activity is available
Shipment A: March 15
Shipment B: September 13