Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The Neuropathology Program helps anatomic pathologists, neuropathologists, and trainees assess and improve their diagnostic skills and learn about new developments in neuropathology. Each shipment of this educational program includes eight cases that cover the spectrum of neoplastic and nonneoplastic disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous systems, including infectious, degenerative, developmental, demyelinating, traumatic, toxic‑metabolic, vascular, and neuromuscular diseases. In addition, each mailing will include a mini‑symposium that focuses on a specific problem area in neuropathology, which relates to at least four of the eight cases.
- Online activity providing eight cases and a mini-symposium; reporting with CME/SAM credit is available for one pathologist; for each additional pathologist, order NP1
- Includes option to download program content
- Earn a maximum of 10 CME/SAM credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Powered by DigitalScope® technology
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activity is available
Shipment A: March 15
Shipment B: September 13