Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Each case includes case description, gross and/or microscopic images,and case discussion with sample death certificate, key teaching points, and current references.
- Online activity providing five cases; reporting with CME/SAM or CE credit is available for one pathologist or pathologists' assistant; for each additional pathologist/pathologists' assistant order AUP1
- Includes the option to download program content
- Earn a maximum of 12.5 CME/SAM credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist and a maximum of 12.5 CE credits per pathologists' assistant for completion of entire year
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activity is available
- Shipment A: March 22
- Shipment B: October 11