The CAP’s ISO 15189 assessors discuss how to structure the review meeting, communicate results of quality assessments, and prompt strategic decisions from management—all in the context of the overall health of your organization.
As a result of completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the value of the management review process.
- Structure and run management review meetings.
Laboratory quality managers who will organize management review meetings, as well as medical and administrative leaders who want to institute practices that will solve problems and promote continuous improvement
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Sample Course Content (PDF)