Learn from actual examples of complete root causes analysis based on projects in laboratories like yours. You will even perform key steps based on a participant case study.
Includes the RCA Performance and Feedback Toolkit, a set of tools an organization can use to guide and assess root cause analysis projects.
As a result of completing in this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the key steps and associated tools for a complete root cause analysis.
- Recognize the pitfalls encountered when conducting a root cause analysis.
- Recognize the best practices that should be used when conducting a root cause analysis.
- Perform the key steps in a root cause analysis.
Laboratory quality managers, supervisors, and root cause analysis team members, as well as medical and administrative leaders who want to permanently solve problems and prevent recurring deficiencies
Duration: 6 hours
Availability: January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Notice to Google Chrome Users
This QMEd course contains links to various types of files (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Newer versions of the Google Chrome browser may prevent you from opening these secure documents. We recommend the following options:
- Switch to another browser (recommended: Mozilla Firefox)
- When using Google Chrome – Right-click on the document link within the course and select “Open link in a new tab”
Sample Course Content (PDF)