Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- This Survey will challenge the laboratory to accurately identify the presence or absence
of alleles associated with a variety of disease states (listed below) and/or the adverse
reactions to specific drugs.
- Carbamezepine induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome (CSJ)
- Allopurinol Stevens-Johnson syndrome (ASJ)
- Hypersensitivity to abacavir (HA)
- Dapsone hypersensitivity (DH)
- Three 0.1‑mL specimens, each containing 200 µg/mL of human DNA in media
Shipment A: July 7
Shipment B: November 17