Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- More challenging and/or complex testing.
- Examine online, whole slide images that include a manual 100 WBC/differential count and annotated cells for identification.
- Comprehensive case studies.
- Ability to recognize and integrate problem‑solving skills through the use of interpretive questions found throughout the discussion.
- Evaluate and identifiy red blood cell (RBC) morphology and identify specific white blood cells (WBC) in peripheral blood.
- See system requirements.
- Two online peripheral blood whole slide images that include 10 annotated cells for identification
- Powered by DigitalScope technology®
Shipment A: April 22
Shipment B: October 21