Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Cases may include or reflect anthropologic materials, ballistics, dental identification, DNA identification, environmental pathology, forensic evidence, injury pattern, medicolegal issues, toxicology, and trace evidence.
FR/FR1 is for hospital‑based pathologists, forensic pathologists, residents, fellows, and medical examiners/coroners. This educational program is also designed for investigators, analysts, and technicians/technologists.
- Online activity containing five case studies illustrating gross and/or microscopic slides and questions related to medicolegal decision making; CME/SAM or CE credit is available for one pathologist or investigator. For each additional pathologist/investigator, purchase FR1.
- Includes option to download program content
- Earn of maximum of 12.5 CME/SAM credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist and a maximum of 12.5 CE credits per investigator for completion of an entire year
- This activity meets the ABP CC Part IV Practice Performance Assessment requirements
- Two online activities per year
- Shipment A: May 20
- Shipment B: November 25