Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will establish reference targets using isotope-dilution LC-MS/MS method.
- Specimens are collected by a modified application of Clinical Laboratory and Standards Institute Guideline CLSI C37-A, Preparation and Validation of Commutable Frozen Human Serum Pools as Secondary Reference Materials for Cholesterol Measurement Procedures; Approved Guideline.
- Three 1.0‑mL liquid human serum specimens
- Serum is from multi-donor endogenous pools
- Conventional and International System of Units (SI) reporting offered
- Shipment A: March 26
- Shipment B: October 8