Marilyn M. Bui, MD, PhD, FCAP
Katherine A. Galagan, MD, FCAP
The Healing Art of Pathology focuses on the discipline of pathology as seen through the lens of art. The artwork and stories presented in the book celebrate the courage of patients, the compassion of physicians, and the strength of the human spirit.
The art presented represents various media, including paint, fabric, ceramic, glass, and digital images. Original poetry and prose are also represented.
- The role of the pathologist in patient care
- Art by patients and their families
- Art by pathologists
- Art in collaboration with pathologists
- Art by health care professionals and their families
- Art in Healthcare (Scotland)
Contents (PDF, 54 KB)
Sample pages (PDF, 6 MB)
Softcover; 94 pages; 2016