Joan E. Etzell, MD, FCAP
Kyle T. Bradley, MD, MS, FCAP
David F. Keren, MD, FCAP
Sherrie L. Perkins, MD, PhD, FCAP
Janet Piscitelli, MD, FCAP
Anna K. Wong, MD, FCAP
George M. Girgis, MT
Urinalysis Benchtop Reference Guide is an illustrated guide to entities found in the urine. For students and medical technologists, it’s an affordable, convenient way to identify commonly encountered entities quickly and confidently. Its rugged construction is well suited for heavy use at the workbench.
- More than 30 color images including common and rare cells, casts, crystals (classified by pH), organisms, and miscellaneous/exogenous findings
- Detailed descriptions for each morphology
- Eight tabbed sections for easy reference
- Sturdy, laminated guide with a unique 5” x 6½” size for benchtop use
- Spiral bound; 38 pages; 34 images; 2014.
Contents (PDF, 58 K)
Sample pages (PDF, 957 K)