Thank you for your continued membership and support of the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
If you are already a member, your annual membership dues have automatically been added to your shopping cart. You will see this additional charge at checkout.
If you are not yet a member, find out more about CAP membership benefits and services.
Contributing to the CAP1
CAP Members and nonmembers may donate to the CAP Foundation. Only CAP members may contribute to PathPAC. Voluntary contributions are also accepted.
- Chairman's Circle ($5,000)
- President's Club ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Vice President's Club ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Senator's Club ($500 - $999)
- Supporter ($1 - $499)
- President's Circle Platinum ($2,500 or more)
- President's Circle Gold ($2,000 - $2,499)
- President's Circle Silver ($1,500 - $1,999)
- President's Circle Bronze ($1,000 - $1,499)
- Governor's Circle ($500 - $999)
- Friends of the Foundation ($100 - $499)
- Thoughtful Circle ($5 - $99)
- Contributing ($250 or more)
- Sustaining ($100 - $249)
- Supporting ($1 - $99)
1 No portion of your dues is deductible as a charitable contribution. The estimated portion of the 2018 CAP dues allocable to lobbying activities and not deductible for federal income tax is 35%.
2 Personal contributions made to PathPAC are voluntary and do not affect your CAP membership. PathPAC contributions are not deductible for tax purposes. Federal law requires PathPAC to make its best effort to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for each contributor whose aggregate contributions are in excess of $200 per calendar year. Only U.S. citizens or those holding a green card may contribute to a PAC. Individuals may contribute up to $5,000 per calendar year to PathPAC.
PathPAC accepts corporate contributions for the Political Education Fund, a non-federal account supporting CAP political and legislative programs.
3 Contributions to the CAP Foundation are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law as charitable tax deductions.